To celebrate a successful first 2 weeks back, Friday, 9/18/2020 is a Headmaster's Holiday so there is no school for faculty and students.
Hill Top Preparatory School Home
Hill Top's Pandemic Response Team has worked diligently through the summer to create the safest environment for our students' and faculty's return to school. We're really looking forward to our 1st Day next week when we will see our students for the first time in 6 months! We wish everyone a quiet Labor Day weekend as we work to keep each other safe. 😃
Click the link below to view Hill Top Preparatory School's Pandemic Response Plan
Join us tomorrow - June 9, 2020 - throughout the day as we broadcast the Class of 2020 graduation speeches on Facebook Live. @hilltopprep https://www.facebook.com/hilltopprep/
Click "Read Full Story" For this week's Community Meeting Announcement!
Click 'Read Full Story' to watch a special video made by our Parents Association
Join us for Community Meeting, click "Read Full Story"
Wednesday, May 13, 2020
Grab your crayons, markers and colored pencils and learn how coloring can relieve stress and anxiety with Mrs. Navarra.
Join us for Community Meeting - May 6, 2020. Click "Read Full Story."
Why Hill Top?
- "At Hill Top, team members are true professionals, passionate about teaching students with a diagnosis."
- "It feels awesome to hear how great my child is doing - how inquisitive and intelligent he is."
- "Hill Top has developed a sense belonging that has built confidence and pride in who our son is and what he can accomplish."
- "We knew this was the place where she would be accepted and feel accepted."
- "Your teachers are amazing - their perspective and dedication make all the difference."
- "Hill Top taught me to learn form both my success and failure in life."
We’re all in this together!
Today, our middle schoolers are encouraged to “Keep Their Head Up '' by wearing a hat or crazy hair style.
Hill Top's CPS volunteers made special Valentines for the kindergartners at Community Partnership School.
During Hill Top Middle Schoolers' February field trip to Cradles to Crayons, Hill Top students filled backpacks with crucial school supplies which will be handed out to local students in need.
In conjunction with the Unless Project, the students are raising money to create a Monarch Butterfly Garden on Hill Top’s campus.
Thank you, Mrs. Gillespie and Upper School Student Council for organizing such a fun night!
How philanthropy is making a difference for our students beyond Hill Top.
Dr. Debra Yarrington, a professor of Computer Science at the University of Delaware, visited the Summer Innovators program on Thursday afternoon.
Students are learning game strategies and working on new designs for wood pallets.
Competition is heating up with the Over The Hill Top Games: students versus faculty