Resources for Families, Students & Alumni
The Asperger and Autism Alliance for Greater Philadelphia is a nonprofit organization that was founded in 2001. It was launched by parents of children with Asperger Syndrome (AS) as a means to create a community of people who are concerned about the many ways that AS and other Autism spectrum disorders (ASD) affect children and adults and their families in the home, at school and in every area of their lives.
What Does ASCEND Offer? (As a member, Hill Top may offer free registrations at certain events, please inquire if you are interested in taking advantage of this perk.)
- Speaker meetings featuring professionals who have knowledge in many areas that affect the AS community.
- Partnerships with local organizations to present daylong conferences.
- A free e-newsletter for keeping up to date on events, research, mass media articles, and much more news that is important to our community.
- A monthly networking meeting for family members of adults with AS.
- A Meetup Group for those interested in meeting other families at events planned by family members.
- Access to our exclusive family member only e-lists (list-serves).
- Many additional benefits for members!