The Hill Top Library is an inviting community space that supports learning, creativity, and discovery across the academic program. Throughout the school day, the library is an active hub for information skills classes, research tutorials, and independent study, as well as student club meetings and faculty collaboration. In addition to featuring high-interest books for learning and pleasure reading at every level, the library hosts fun and innovative programs for middle and upper school students like Trivia Challenge, News Cafe, Read To A Dog, and Escape the Room.
- Assistance with book reports, research projects, and reading for pleasure
- Targeted suggestions by topic, genre, and reading level
- Print books, audiobooks, and e-books available
- Free interlibrary loan service via AccessPA
- 8.6 million titles from over 1,500 institutions in Pennsylvania
- Most items ship within 7-10 days
- Search strategies and website evaluation
- PowerLibrary databases
- Curated course resources and curriculum integration
- Creating full and in-text citations; formatting a works cited page
- Review concepts of fair use, intellectual property, copyright, and plagiarism
Tech Equipment for Loan
- DVD drives
Current students: To access our library resources, click here.